Vegetation Restoration and Its Effects on Carbon Balance in Guangdong Province, China
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 487–494, July 2009
How to Cite
Peng, S.-L., Hou, Y.-P. and Chen, B.-M. (2009), Vegetation Restoration and Its Effects on Carbon Balance in Guangdong Province, China. Restoration Ecology, 17: 487–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2008.00399.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!