Nutrient Addition Differentially Affects Soil Carbon Sequestration in Secondary Tropical Dry Forests: Early- versus Late-Succession Stages
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
© 2008 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 252–260, March 2010
How to Cite
Gamboa, A. M., Hidalgo, C., De León, F., Etchevers, J. D., Gallardo, J. F. and Campo, J. (2010), Nutrient Addition Differentially Affects Soil Carbon Sequestration in Secondary Tropical Dry Forests: Early- versus Late-Succession Stages. Restoration Ecology, 18: 252–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2008.00432.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!