Testing the Home-Site Advantage in Forest Trees on Disturbed and Undisturbed Sites
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
© 2008 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 359–372, May 2010
How to Cite
O'Brien, E. K. and Krauss, S. L. (2010), Testing the Home-Site Advantage in Forest Trees on Disturbed and Undisturbed Sites. Restoration Ecology, 18: 359–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2008.00453.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!