The Importance of Plant Provenance and Genotypic Diversity of Seed Material Used for Ecological Restoration
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
© 2008 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 338–348, May 2010
How to Cite
Bischoff, A., Steinger, T. and Müller-Schärer, H. (2010), The Importance of Plant Provenance and Genotypic Diversity of Seed Material Used for Ecological Restoration. Restoration Ecology, 18: 338–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2008.00454.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!