Can Managers Bank on Seed Banks When Restoring Pinus taeda L. Plantations in Southwest Georgia?
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
© 2008 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 586–596, September 2009
How to Cite
Andreu, M. G., Hedman, C. W., Friedman, M. H. and Andreu, A. G. (2009), Can Managers Bank on Seed Banks When Restoring Pinus taeda L. Plantations in Southwest Georgia?. Restoration Ecology, 17: 586–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2008.00457.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!