Productivity and Subordinate Species Response to Dominant Grass Species and Seed Source during Restoration
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2008 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 628–637, September 2010
How to Cite
Wilsey, B. J. (2010), Productivity and Subordinate Species Response to Dominant Grass Species and Seed Source during Restoration. Restoration Ecology, 18: 628–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2008.00471.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!