Using Artificial Rocks to Restore Nonrenewable Shelter Sites in Human-Degraded Systems: Colonization by Fauna
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2008
© 2008 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 428–438, July 2010
How to Cite
Croak, B. M., Pike, D. A., Webb, J. K. and Shine, R. (2010), Using Artificial Rocks to Restore Nonrenewable Shelter Sites in Human-Degraded Systems: Colonization by Fauna. Restoration Ecology, 18: 428–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2008.00476.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!