The Role of the Forest Soil Propagule Bank in Assisted Natural Recovery after Oil Sands Mining
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
© 2009 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 418–427, July 2010
How to Cite
Mackenzie, D. D. and Naeth, M. A. (2010), The Role of the Forest Soil Propagule Bank in Assisted Natural Recovery after Oil Sands Mining. Restoration Ecology, 18: 418–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2008.00500.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!