Reptile and Amphibian Responses to Restoration of Fire-Maintained Pine Woodlands
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
© 2009 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 917–927, November 2009
How to Cite
Perry, R. W., Rudolph, D. C. and Thill, R. E. (2009), Reptile and Amphibian Responses to Restoration of Fire-Maintained Pine Woodlands. Restoration Ecology, 17: 917–927. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00521.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!