Do Thinning and Burning Sites Revegetated after Bauxite Mining Improve Habitat for Terrestrial Vertebrates?
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
© 2009 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 300–310, May 2010
How to Cite
Craig, M. D., Hobbs, R. J., Grigg, A. H., Garkaklis, M. J., Grant, C. D., Fleming, P. A. and Hardy, G. E. St. J. (2010), Do Thinning and Burning Sites Revegetated after Bauxite Mining Improve Habitat for Terrestrial Vertebrates?. Restoration Ecology, 18: 300–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00526.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!