Significant Achievements in Protection and Restoration of Alpine Grassland Ecosystem in Northern Tibet, China
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 320–323, May 2009
How to Cite
Gao, Q.-z., Li, Y., Wan, Y.-f., Jiangcun, W.-z., Qin, X.-b. and Wang, B.-s. (2009), Significant Achievements in Protection and Restoration of Alpine Grassland Ecosystem in Northern Tibet, China. Restoration Ecology, 17: 320–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00527.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!