An Investigation into the Effect of Soil and Vegetation on the Successful Creation of a Hay Meadow on a Clay-Capped Landfill
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2009
© 2009 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 93–100, January 2011
How to Cite
Carrington, L. P. and Diaz, A. (2011), An Investigation into the Effect of Soil and Vegetation on the Successful Creation of a Hay Meadow on a Clay-Capped Landfill. Restoration Ecology, 19: 93–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00533.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!