Inadequate Cold Tolerance as a Possible Limitation to American Chestnut Restoration in the Northeastern United States
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
© 2009 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 55–63, January 2011
How to Cite
Gurney, K. M., Schaberg, P. G., Hawley, G. J. and Shane, J. B. (2011), Inadequate Cold Tolerance as a Possible Limitation to American Chestnut Restoration in the Northeastern United States. Restoration Ecology, 19: 55–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00544.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!