Performance of Vegetation in Reclaimed Slopes Affected by Soil Erosion
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
© 2009 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 35–44, January 2011
How to Cite
Espigares, T., Moreno-de las Heras, M. and Nicolau, J. M. (2011), Performance of Vegetation in Reclaimed Slopes Affected by Soil Erosion. Restoration Ecology, 19: 35–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00546.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!