Present address: CSIRO Plant Industry, Water for a Healthy Country Flagship, GPO Box 1600, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia
Assessment of a Multi-Species Planting Approach for Restoring Thick-Mat Floating Marsh, Louisiana, U.S.A.
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2009
© 2009 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 216–224, March 2011
How to Cite
Mayence, C. E. and Hester, M. W. (2011), Assessment of a Multi-Species Planting Approach for Restoring Thick-Mat Floating Marsh, Louisiana, U.S.A. Restoration Ecology, 19: 216–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00557.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!