Amendment Placement Directs Soil Carbon and Nitrogen Cycling in Severely Disturbed Soils
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
© 2009 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 360–370, May 2011
How to Cite
Biederman, L. A. and Whisenant, S. G. (2011), Amendment Placement Directs Soil Carbon and Nitrogen Cycling in Severely Disturbed Soils. Restoration Ecology, 19: 360–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00564.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!