Early Establishment of a Native Grass Reduces the Competitive Effect of a Non-Native Grass
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
© 2009 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 399–406, May 2011
How to Cite
Stevens, J. M. and Fehmi, J. S. (2011), Early Establishment of a Native Grass Reduces the Competitive Effect of a Non-Native Grass. Restoration Ecology, 19: 399–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00565.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!