Agro-Successional Restoration as a Strategy to Facilitate Tropical Forest Recovery
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
© 2009 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 451–459, July 2009
How to Cite
Vieira, D. L. M., Holl, K. D. and Peneireiro, F. M. (2009), Agro-Successional Restoration as a Strategy to Facilitate Tropical Forest Recovery. Restoration Ecology, 17: 451–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00570.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!