Nitrogen Depletion and Redistribution by Free-Ranging Cattle in the Restoration Process of Mosaic Landscapes: The Role of Foraging Strategy and Habitat Proportion
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
© 2009 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 18, Issue Supplement s1, pages 205–216, September 2010
How to Cite
Van Uytvanck, J., Milotic, T. and Hoffmann, M. (2010), Nitrogen Depletion and Redistribution by Free-Ranging Cattle in the Restoration Process of Mosaic Landscapes: The Role of Foraging Strategy and Habitat Proportion. Restoration Ecology, 18: 205–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00599.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!