Pine Litter from Afforestations Hinders the Establishment of Endemic Plants in Semiarid Scrubby Habitats of Natura 2000 Network
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 165–169, March 2010
How to Cite
Navarro-Cano, J. A., Barberá, G. G. and Castillo, V. M. (2010), Pine Litter from Afforestations Hinders the Establishment of Endemic Plants in Semiarid Scrubby Habitats of Natura 2000 Network. Restoration Ecology, 18: 165–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00606.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!