Sedge Transplant Survival in a Reconstructed Channel: Influences of Planting Location, Erosion, and Invasive Species
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2009 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Special Issue: Online Only Supplement
Volume 18, Issue Supplement s2, pages 401–408, November 2010
How to Cite
Quistberg, S. E. and Stringham, T. K. (2010), Sedge Transplant Survival in a Reconstructed Channel: Influences of Planting Location, Erosion, and Invasive Species. Restoration Ecology, 18: 401–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00607.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!