Eradications and People: Lessons from the Plant Eradication Program in Galapagos
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 20–29, January 2010
How to Cite
Gardener, M. R., Atkinson, R. and Rentería, J. L. (2010), Eradications and People: Lessons from the Plant Eradication Program in Galapagos. Restoration Ecology, 18: 20–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00614.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!