Salvage Logging Versus the Use of Burnt Wood as a Nurse Object to Promote Post-Fire Tree Seedling Establishment
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 537–544, July 2011
How to Cite
Castro, J., Allen, C. D., Molina-Morales, M., Marañón-Jiménez, S., Sánchez-Miranda, Á. and Zamora, R. (2011), Salvage Logging Versus the Use of Burnt Wood as a Nurse Object to Promote Post-Fire Tree Seedling Establishment. Restoration Ecology, 19: 537–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00619.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!