Post-Fire Control of Invasive Plants Promotes Native Recovery in a Burned Desert Shrubland
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2009 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Special Issue: Online Only Supplement
Volume 18, Issue Supplement s2, pages 334–343, November 2010
How to Cite
Steers, R. J. and Allen, E. B. (2010), Post-Fire Control of Invasive Plants Promotes Native Recovery in a Burned Desert Shrubland. Restoration Ecology, 18: 334–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00622.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!