Measuring the Short-term Success of Grassland Restoration: The Use of Habitat Affinity Indices in Ecological Restoration
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 520–528, July 2011
How to Cite
Déri, E., Magura, T., Horváth, R., Kisfali, M., Ruff, G., Lengyel, S. and Tóthmérész, B. (2011), Measuring the Short-term Success of Grassland Restoration: The Use of Habitat Affinity Indices in Ecological Restoration. Restoration Ecology, 19: 520–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00631.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!