Development of Microbial Diversity and Functional Potential in Bauxite Residue Sand under Rehabilitation
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Online Only Issue
Volume 19, Issue 101, pages 78–87, January 2011
How to Cite
Banning, N. C., Phillips, I. R., Jones, D. L. and Murphy, D. V. (2011), Development of Microbial Diversity and Functional Potential in Bauxite Residue Sand under Rehabilitation. Restoration Ecology, 19: 78–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00637.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!