Ants as Bioindicators of Natural Succession in Savanna and Riparian Vegetation Impacted by Dredging in the Jequitinhonha River Basin, Brazil
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 18, Issue Supplement s1, pages 148–157, September 2010
How to Cite
Costa, C. B., Ribeiro, S. P. and Castro, P. T. A. (2010), Ants as Bioindicators of Natural Succession in Savanna and Riparian Vegetation Impacted by Dredging in the Jequitinhonha River Basin, Brazil. Restoration Ecology, 18: 148–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00643.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!