Set-backs in Replacing Phalaris arundinacea Monotypes with Sedge Meadow Vegetation
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 155–164, March 2010
How to Cite
Healy, M. T. and Zedler, J. B. (2010), Set-backs in Replacing Phalaris arundinacea Monotypes with Sedge Meadow Vegetation. Restoration Ecology, 18: 155–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00645.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!