Writing for an International Audience
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 135–137, March 2010
How to Cite
Holl, K. D. (2010), Writing for an International Audience. Restoration Ecology, 18: 135–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2009.00646.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
- 2003. Control methods for the removal of French and Scotch Broom tested in coastal California. Ecological Restoration 21:191–198. , and
- 2010. Seed rain under tree islands planted to restore degraded lands in a tropical agricultural landscape. Ecological Applications (in press). , , and .
- 2003. Landscape restoration: moving from generalities to methodologies. BioScience 53:491–502. , , and .
- 1984. Pseudoreplication and the design of ecological field experiments. Ecological Monographs 54:187–211.
- 1996. How to write backwards. Bulletin of the Ecological Society of America 77:88.
- 2008. Interactions among Amazon land use, forests and climate: prospects for a near-term forest tipping point. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society. Series B, Biological Sciences 363:1737–1746. , , , and .
- 2007. Does restoration enhance regeneration of seasonal deciduous forests in pastures in central Brazil? Restoration Ecology 15:462–471. , , and .
- 2005. Legacy of fire slows carbon accumulation in Amazonian forest regrowth. Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment 3:365–369. , , , , , , et al.