Effects of Wildflower Strip Quality, Quantity, and Connectivity on Butterfly Diversity in a Swiss Arable Landscape
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 500–508, July 2011
How to Cite
Aviron, S., Herzog, F., Klaus, I., Schüpbach, B. and Jeanneret, P. (2011), Effects of Wildflower Strip Quality, Quantity, and Connectivity on Butterfly Diversity in a Swiss Arable Landscape. Restoration Ecology, 19: 500–508. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2010.00649.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!