Species-Specific Barriers to Tree Regeneration in High Elevation Habitats of West Virginia
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 660–670, September 2011
How to Cite
Griscom, B., Griscom, H. and Deacon, S. (2011), Species-Specific Barriers to Tree Regeneration in High Elevation Habitats of West Virginia. Restoration Ecology, 19: 660–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2010.00661.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!