Seasonal Net Ecosystem Carbon Exchange of a Regenerating Cutaway Bog: How Long Does it Take to Restore the C-Sequestration Function?
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 480–489, July 2011
How to Cite
Samaritani, E., Siegenthaler, A., Yli-Petäys, M., Buttler, A., Christin, P.-A. and Mitchell, E. A. D. (2011), Seasonal Net Ecosystem Carbon Exchange of a Regenerating Cutaway Bog: How Long Does it Take to Restore the C-Sequestration Function?. Restoration Ecology, 19: 480–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2010.00662.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!