Planting Seedlings in Tree Islands Versus Plantations as a Large-Scale Tropical Forest Restoration Strategy
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 470–479, July 2011
How to Cite
Holl, K. D., Zahawi, R. A., Cole, R. J., Ostertag, R. and Cordell, S. (2011), Planting Seedlings in Tree Islands Versus Plantations as a Large-Scale Tropical Forest Restoration Strategy. Restoration Ecology, 19: 470–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2010.00674.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!