Exploring the Utility of Hyperspectral Imagery and LiDAR Data for Predicting Quercus garryana Ecosystem Distribution and Aiding in Habitat Restoration
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Online Only Issue
Volume 19, Issue 201, pages 245–256, March 2011
How to Cite
Jones, T. G., Coops, N. C. and Sharma, T. (2011), Exploring the Utility of Hyperspectral Imagery and LiDAR Data for Predicting Quercus garryana Ecosystem Distribution and Aiding in Habitat Restoration. Restoration Ecology, 19: 245–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2010.00684.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!