Innovative Techniques for Large-scale Seagrass Restoration Using Zostera marina (eelgrass) Seeds
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 514–526, July 2010
How to Cite
Marion, S. R. and Orth, R. J. (2010), Innovative Techniques for Large-scale Seagrass Restoration Using Zostera marina (eelgrass) Seeds. Restoration Ecology, 18: 514–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2010.00692.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!