Hay Transfer Promotes Establishment of Mediterranean Steppe Vegetation on Soil Disturbed by Pipeline Construction
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Online Only Issue
Volume 19, Issue 201, pages 214–222, March 2011
How to Cite
Coiffait-Gombault, C., Buisson, E. and Dutoit, T. (2011), Hay Transfer Promotes Establishment of Mediterranean Steppe Vegetation on Soil Disturbed by Pipeline Construction. Restoration Ecology, 19: 214–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2010.00706.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!