Restoring Ecological Function to a Submerged Salt Marsh
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 18, Issue Supplement s1, pages 10–17, September 2010
How to Cite
Stagg, C. L. and Mendelssohn, I. A. (2010), Restoring Ecological Function to a Submerged Salt Marsh. Restoration Ecology, 18: 10–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2010.00718.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!