Effect of Sowing Season, Plant Cover, and Climatic Variability on Seedling Emergence and Survival in Burned Austrocedrus chilensis Forests
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 131–140, January 2012
How to Cite
Urretavizcaya, M. F., Defossé, G. E. and Gonda, H. E. (2012), Effect of Sowing Season, Plant Cover, and Climatic Variability on Seedling Emergence and Survival in Burned Austrocedrus chilensis Forests. Restoration Ecology, 20: 131–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2010.00728.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!