Can Carbon and Phosphorous Amendments Increase Native Forbs in a Restoration Process? A Case Study in the Northern Tall-grass Prairie (U.S.A.)
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 122–130, January 2012
How to Cite
Grygiel, C. E., Norland, J. E. and Biondini, M. E. (2012), Can Carbon and Phosphorous Amendments Increase Native Forbs in a Restoration Process? A Case Study in the Northern Tall-grass Prairie (U.S.A.). Restoration Ecology, 20: 122–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2010.00729.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!