Variation in Soil Temperature, Moisture, and Plant Growth with the Addition of Downed Woody Material on Lakeshore Restoration Sites
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 113–121, January 2012
How to Cite
Haskell, D. E., Flaspohler, D. J., Webster, C. R. and Meyer, M. W. (2012), Variation in Soil Temperature, Moisture, and Plant Growth with the Addition of Downed Woody Material on Lakeshore Restoration Sites. Restoration Ecology, 20: 113–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2010.00730.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!