Effect of Connectivity Between Restoration Meadows on Invertebrates with Contrasting Dispersal Abilities
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Online Only Issue
Volume 19, Issue 201, pages 151–159, March 2011
How to Cite
Knop, E., Herzog, F. and Schmid, B. (2011), Effect of Connectivity Between Restoration Meadows on Invertebrates with Contrasting Dispersal Abilities. Restoration Ecology, 19: 151–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2010.00737.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!