Comparison of Post-mining Rehabilitation with Reference Ecosystems in Monsoonal Eucalypt Woodlands, Northern Australia
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 250–259, March 2012
How to Cite
Gould, S. F. (2012), Comparison of Post-mining Rehabilitation with Reference Ecosystems in Monsoonal Eucalypt Woodlands, Northern Australia. Restoration Ecology, 20: 250–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2010.00757.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!