Effectiveness of a Newly Created Oxbow Lake to Mitigate Habitat Loss and Increase Biodiversity in a Regulated Floodplain
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 387–394, May 2012
How to Cite
Gallardo, B., Cabezas, Á., Gonzalez, E. and Comín, F. A. (2012), Effectiveness of a Newly Created Oxbow Lake to Mitigate Habitat Loss and Increase Biodiversity in a Regulated Floodplain. Restoration Ecology, 20: 387–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2010.00766.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!