The Role of Propagule Banks from Drainage Ditches Dominated by Free-Floating or Submerged Plants in Vegetation Restoration
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
© 2011 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 416–425, May 2012
How to Cite
van Zuidam, J. P., Raaphorst, E. P. and Peeters, E. T.H.M. (2012), The Role of Propagule Banks from Drainage Ditches Dominated by Free-Floating or Submerged Plants in Vegetation Restoration. Restoration Ecology, 20: 416–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2011.00784.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!