American Chestnut Past and Future: Implications of Restoration for Resource Pulses and Consumer Populations of Eastern U.S. Forests
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 490–497, July 2012
How to Cite
Dalgleish, H. J. and Swihart, R. K. (2012), American Chestnut Past and Future: Implications of Restoration for Resource Pulses and Consumer Populations of Eastern U.S. Forests. Restoration Ecology, 20: 490–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2011.00795.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!