Present address: Department of Horticulture, Cornell University, New York State Agricultural Experiment Station, Geneva, NY 14456, U.S.A.
A Molecular and Fitness Evaluation of Commercially Available versus Locally Collected Blue Lupine Lupinus perennis L. Seeds for Use in Ecosystem Restoration Efforts
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 456–461, July 2012
How to Cite
Gibbs, J. P., Smart, L. B., Newhouse, A. E. and Leopold, D. J. (2012), A Molecular and Fitness Evaluation of Commercially Available versus Locally Collected Blue Lupine Lupinus perennis L. Seeds for Use in Ecosystem Restoration Efforts. Restoration Ecology, 20: 456–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2011.00809.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!