Nursery Culture Impacts Cold Hardiness in Longleaf Pine (Pinus palustris) Seedlings
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 717–719, November 2011
How to Cite
Davis, A. S., Ross-Davis, A. L. and Dumroese, R. K. (2011), Nursery Culture Impacts Cold Hardiness in Longleaf Pine (Pinus palustris) Seedlings. Restoration Ecology, 19: 717–719. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2011.00814.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!