Rapid Shift in Pollinator Communities Following Invasive Species Removal
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© 2011 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 593–602, September 2012
How to Cite
Fiedler, A. K., Landis, D. A. and Arduser, M. (2012), Rapid Shift in Pollinator Communities Following Invasive Species Removal. Restoration Ecology, 20: 593–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2011.00820.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!