What's History Got to Do with It? A Response to Seddon's Definition of Reintroduction
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2011
© 2011 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 705–708, November 2011
How to Cite
Jørgensen, D. (2011), What's History Got to Do with It? A Response to Seddon's Definition of Reintroduction. Restoration Ecology, 19: 705–708. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2011.00834.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!