Assessment of Stream Restoration: Sources of Variation in Macroinvertebrate Recovery throughout an 11-Year Study of Coal Mine Drainage Treatment
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 431–440, July 2012
How to Cite
Walter, C. A., Nelson, D. and Earle, J. I. (2012), Assessment of Stream Restoration: Sources of Variation in Macroinvertebrate Recovery throughout an 11-Year Study of Coal Mine Drainage Treatment. Restoration Ecology, 20: 431–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2011.00845.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!